To Monday 08 October 2018
Conscious Nutrition Mentorship
Practical Solutions for a Happier &
Healthier People, Planet & Future
What if the transition to a ‘Culture of Peace’ begins with what’s on our dinner plates? Could a plant-based cuisine be the most practical action for cultivating a new era of personal health, social justice and environmental protection?
The Spiritual Nutrition Mentorship invites you into a dietary lifestyle that is powerful beyond what you can imagine. This 4-month program is a unique synthesis of the ancient wisdom of Ayurveda, Earth Wisdom Teachings, and the cutting-edge knowledge of an Organic Plant-based Live-Food Cuisine. A renaissance in human thought, values and action, the Mentorship offers catalytic experiences for the spiritual evolution of human consciousness as it evolves from domination and exploitation to a paradigm of communion, cooperation and reverence for all Life.
Explore the spiritual, scientific, intuitive and physical aspects of nutrition and the awakening of consciousness.
Learn how the everyday choices of what you eat directly impacts the health and harmony of our planet and the future.
Immerse yourself in an in-depth understanding of your body and the role of constitution for enhanced strength and vitality.
Discover how food habits shape consciousness and culture.
Participate in harvesting and preparing nutritional delights.
This engaging, hands-on experience explores popular archaic beliefs about diet, nutrition and lifestyle, replacing them with illuminating insights and ways to engage in the art of conscious eating.
Central to the teachings of Ayurveda is our relationship with the Elements of Air, Fire, Water, Earth and Ether. This integrative system blends ancient and modern knowledge with earth-centered processes. Throughout the Mentorship you will be introduced to somatic practices that deepen connection and knowledge of each Element, and how to activate their vital life-force.
The Ayurvedic Living Nutrition Mentorship is a uniquely crafted study path offering a complete set of practices and teachings that reconnect us with what is real and healthy. The Mentorship invites you to take back your power, live with vitality, support the environment and be the Artist of Your Life.
Four 3-day training weekends
Nutritional Fast (includes Herbal Formulas)
Experiential models to deepen active learning
Six 1-hour and One 30-minute one-on-one support sessions
3 Textbooks & essays
Integrated home learning
Small group 'buddy' system
Designing your personal nutritional lifestyle program
Leadership Presentation Opportunities
An Ayurvedic Living Nutrition Certificate of Completion
RE: The Nutritional Fast - One Month Program
Includes two 1-hour sessions and one 30 minute telephone check in session. Nutritional Fast Package with juice and herbal recipes and a detailed step-by-step process and progress charts.
"By having reverence for life, we enter into a spiritual relation with the world.”
~ Albert Schweitzer
A Conscious Evolutionary Diet
Weekend One - June 2-3, 2018
There is a powerful driving force inside every human being that, once unleashed, create a lifestyle that supports happiness, compassion, love and peace as the core values for a sustainable future. It is from this place that we begin our journey together.
You will explore every way that food matters – from the reclaiming of personal vitality to supporting the life of our sweet Earth. Examine the far-reaching implications of our food choices and the worldview they reflect and mandate.
- Eating As If the Earth Matters
- Ayurveda: The Dance of the Elements
- The Five Sources of Ultimate Vitality
- Our Culture’s Roots
- Veganism: the Plant Powered Advantage
- Resilient Cuisine – For a Peaceful Mind & Heart
- Dispelling Myths that perpetuate dis-ease
- The Ability to Make Connections
- Reverence for All Life
“Tis said that the view of nature held by any people determine all their institutions.”
~Ralph Waldo Emerson
Ayurvedic Living Nutrition:
Compassion & Relationship
Weekend Two - July 14-15, 2018
For 5000 years a remarkable teaching has existed which is universal in its application and ageless in its wisdom. Ayurveda is the summation of this ageless knowledge. Discover, first hand, the life-changing, life-enhancing, no more worry about dieting, easiest and most compassionate way of eating through an Ayurvedic plant based living foods approach to nutrition.Discover the power of comprehensive compassion to transform consciousness and purify the human spirit.
- The Sevenfold Constitutional Lifestyle Process
- Organismic Wisdom
- The Why’s of Eating Disorders
- The Six Healing Tastes
- Living Water
- Stoking Your Digestive Fires
- Whole Body Eating
- The Protein Myth
- Sprouting, Fermentation & Wild Edible Foraging
- Design Your Personal Nutritional Lifestyle Program
“As long as we are not living in harmony with nature and our constitution, we cannot expect ourselves to be really healed. Ayurveda gives us the means.” ~ Dr. David Frawley
The Path to Peace
Weekend Three - Septembr 1-2, 2018
Can the Ayurvedic Living Foods Lifestyle lift us from the prison of self-preoccupation and isolation, healing the mentality of domination, the rape of the feminine aspect and the practice of exclusivism? Can it support the growth of intuitive wisdom, cultivate compassion and be the seed for our spiritual ripening?
The answer is YES! Find out how and why, as we speak to the deep spiritual hunger at the core of the nutritional dilemma and global crisis. Enlightening insights into the Food-Body-Mind-Emotion-Spirit-Nature connection offers a truly holistic platform for our exploration. Practicing the art of living cuisine becomes an opportunity for creative expression, and a potent portal to the sacred.
- Reductionism & the Secret Shadow vs the Golden Rule
- Sattvic Diet, Spiritual Fasting & the Human Spirit
- Nutritional power of Relaxation, Awareness & Rhythm
- The Interconnected Web of Life
- Cultivating Felt Awareness
- Sacredness & the Feminine Principle
- The Intuitive Imperative
- Energetics, Evolution & Spiritual Anatomy
“Peace is not something that happens by accident. Peace is like silence; it is always there. The lack of harmony in our lives is like noise superimposed on the silence. The issue is not how to create peace, but how to live in a way that eliminates the noise.”
Living the Solution:
Weekend Four - October 6-7, 2018
“The revolution that is demanded by our yearning for peace, freedom, and happiness must provide a new foundation for our culture, moving it away from its herding values of oppression and disconnectedness toward…values of respect, kindness, equality, sensitivity, and connectedness. Above all, this revolution must change our relationship to our meals—our most practiced rituals—and to our food, our most powerful inner and outer symbol.”
~Will Tuttle, World Peace Diet
This final weekend brings together the Sevenfold constitutional lifestyle process, knowledge, insights, and empowerment tools to create a balanced nutritional lifestyle that supports you and your environment.
- Social Justice & the Web of Connection
- Healing the Earth & the Economy
- Climate Change & Food
- Circles of Compassion & Renewal
- Connecting the Dots on Dietary Choices
- Saying ‘Enough’ to Social Pressures
- The Power of Community
- From Outmoded Exclusivity to All of Us
- Going Forward In Passion & Power
"Nothing will benefit human health and increase the chances for survival of life on Earth as much as the evolution to a vegetarian diet.” ~ Albert Einstein
June 2-4, 2018
July 14-16, 2018
September 1-2, 2018
October 6-7, 2018
Time: 9am to 5pm
Total Value - $2870 when done separately
Your Price - $2300
Early Bird Price: $2000
Price does not include taxes, travel and accommodations.
A $500 deposit will guarantee your spot
To maintain a high quality of learning and care, the Mentorship is limited to 10 participants.
- Alumni or Full-Time Students - who have competed a six or more month Immersion, Mentorship Program or Four-Season Permaculture Course Graduates - $1900
- Partner/Spouse Discount - Partners who take the course together get the second tuition at an additional $250 off.
- Work-Trade - Partial positions are available. Please call: 519-652-0230 or email
- Payment can be made through e-transfer (bank-to-bank transfer) 'PayPal' below, or by certified check. Please make cheques payable The Living Centre and send to: 5871 Bells Rd. London, ON. N6P 1P3
- All meals will be provided the first weekend. During subsequent weekends potluck meals will be organized for the first 2 days of the weekend. On the last days of each weekend we will forage and prepare meals as a group for our lunches.
On specific weekends we will be joined by other community members
Register for the Mentorship and the Ayurvedic Living Nutrition Correspondence Course for a reduced price of $3000. A savings of $850 when taken together.