Ayurvedic Tongue Diagnosis Correspondence Course
Reading the Terrain:
Understanding the Inner Landscape
“A fundamental Ayurvedic philosophy is that food is medicine and medicine is food.”
An Ayurvedic proverb is
“When diet is wrong, medicine is of no use; when the diet is correct, medicine is no need.”
- Easy to Learn Technique for Health Practitioners & the Layman
- Fast Client Assessment Method
- No Equipment Needed
- 80% Accuracy
- See Healthy Changes Quickly
- Treatment Protocols Using Ayurvedic Principles in Whole Foods & Herbs
- Tongue diagnosis is a vital diagnostic Ayurvedic tool for assessing the current health of a patient and providing a basis for prognosis
- It also informs about the underlying challenges of the patient’s constitution.
- The tongue gives accurate information about the state of Prana and blood, disease progression and regression, degree of heat and cold, and the depth or penetration of a pathogenic imbalance.
- Eighty percent accuracy before any blood tests, hair analyses, or urinalysis results come back from labs.
Embracing the Sacred Fire
Welcome to studying the great and ancient science of Constitutional Tongue Diagnosis Medicine. You are indeed embarking on one of the great adventures of the human mind throughout the ages. May this healing and learning journey take you to the source of all nourishment and the origins of life within your own heart. May you have the inspiration to follow it wholeheartedly in a way that is beneficial and creative for you, guide you through your life, and help you be of healing service to all life.
This comprehensive study course is intended for both the professional healthcare practitioner and the student of holistic medicine. It is designed to lay a foundation for the professional use of Constitutional Medicine within a holistic practice and may be used in several different yet compatible ways:
- As a foundation of practice as a Constitution Tongue Diagnosis Practitioner.
- As an adjunct to a therapist’s practice in another natural healing modality.
- As training in self-healing for nonprofessionals.