The Living Centre respects the privacy of our guests and students. We have compiled the following guidelines to share with you about why and how the information gathered by The Living Centre is used.
- If you register for programs, sign up for our newsletter or membership we do not distribute or sell your personal information to any third parties.
- After attending a program, many participants want to share their contact information with others in the program. The Living Centre may facilitate this process by providing a printed roster with names, mailing addresses, and space for participants to add their e-mail address. You may choose to cross your name off the list.
- The Living Centre gathers data from visitors to its website that is primarily used for system administration, compilation and analysis of anonymous user statistics, and site development. The Living Centre does not sell or rent this information.
- All information gathered from Private Consultations is kept private and not distributed or sold to a third party.
- We reserve the right to change this policy in the future, but not without giving notice and providing individuals with notice. We do not track or monitor any one individual’s activity on the website except for Google Analytics.
- The Living Centre reserves the right to transfer any of its collected data in the event of an acquisition, full or partial, of the organization or its assets.