Nourishing Wisdom: A Conscious Evolutionary Diet
There is a powerful driving force inside every human being that once unleashed, can create a lifestyle that supports happiness, compassion, love and peace as the core values for a sustainable future. It is from this place that we begin our journey together. You will explore every way that food matters – from the reclaiming of personal vitality to supporting the life of our sweet Earth. Examine the far-reaching implications of our food choices and the worldview they reflect and mandate.
- Eating As If the Earth Matters
- Ayurveda: The Dance of the Elements
- The Five Sources of Ultimate Vitality
- Our Culture’s Roots
- Bacteria Symbiosis: Balance Our Inner Terrain
- Veganism: the Plant-Powered Advantage
- Resilient Cuisine – For a Peaceful Mind & Heart
- Dispelling Myths that perpetuate dis-ease
- The Ability to Make Connections
- Reverence for All Life
“We are what we eat, and what we eat affects our consciousness, our thoughts, our perceptions of the world, and ultimately our actions.”~Dr. Gabriel Cousens
Date: April 18 – 19, 2020
Time: 9am to 5pm.
Early-bird $250 (two weeks before the workshop)
Regular price $300
All lunches will be potluck style using as much as possible organic, local, wild, live-food plant-based ingredients. The centre will provide an in-season salad, herbal tea and snacks.
It does not include accommodations, travel or taxes.