The Living Centre Commitment Policy
It is important to consider that enrolling in one of our programs is both a commitment to yourself, to each participant and the group as a whole. The cancellation policy is designed to support you in what you are saying “yes” to and support a smooth running of the program.
For Certification & Mentorship Programs:
- Full refund, except for an administration fee of $100, will be issued if notice of cancellation is issued 60 days before the start of any Certification or Mentorship program.
- In the case that cancellation is 60 days or less before the start of the program a credit of 75% of payment will go toward another Living Centre program, less administration fee of $100.
- There will be no refund or credit issued if cancellation is 30 days or less prior to the program
- If an agreement has been made with a participant to miss a portion of any one of the sessions (highly discouraged), the participant must still pay for the full course without a discount for the time missed. Participant can make up the missed session when possible.
For Weekend Workshops & Series
- Full refund, except for an administration fee of $45, will be issued if notice of cancellation is issued earlier than 15 days before the start of any weekend workshop or series.
- There will be no refund or credit issued if cancellation is 15 days or less prior to the workshop
The Living Arts Institute reserves the right to cancel any program due to insufficient enrolment. Registrants will be notified three weeks prior to the start date (for Certification & Mentorship programs) and four days prior to the start date (for weekend workshops & series) and a full refund will be issued for the amount paid up till that point. You will have the choice of a full refund or putting your deposit toward another program with 10% off your pre-booked program. Please check with your airline re: cancellation policy.
Note: Credits are transferable to another person with your consent in writing. The Living Centre is not responsible for plane reservations booked to attend canceled workshops.
Fees for our correspondence courses are non-refundable.
1. Are the textbooks included in the cost of the correspondence course?
Yes, all required texts are included in the course fees.
2. Once I register, how long will it take to receive my course materials?
Generally, we advise students to allow 2—3 weeks for delivery in North America, 3 - 6 weeks International.
If guests need to cancel a private consultation, The Living Centre requires at least 24 hours advance notice. At that time, guests can reschedule the appointment or receive credit on their Living Centre account towards a future appointment. If guests cancel less than 24 hours before their scheduled appointment, a charge of $50 will be applied to their next appointment.
If you have more questions, please contact us or call us at: 519-652-9109 or 519-652-0230