Commitment and Cancellation Policy
The Living Centre Commitment Policy
It is important to consider that enrolling in one of our programs is a commitment to yourself, to each participant and to the group as a whole. The cancellation policy is designed to support you in what you are saying “yes” to and support the smooth running of the program.
For Certification & Mentorship Programs:
- A full refund, except for an administration fee of $100, will be issued if notice of cancellation is given 60 days before any Certification or Mentorship program starts.
- If cancellation is 60 days or less before the start of the program, a credit of 75% of payment will go toward another Living Centre program, less the administration fee of $100.
- No refund or credit will be issued if cancellation is 30 days or less before the program.
- If an agreement has been made with a participant to miss a portion of the sessions (highly discouraged), the participant must still pay for the entire course without a discount for the missed time. The participant can make up the missed session when possible.
Costa Rica Retreat
- You will receive a full refund for cancellations 60 days before the retreat’s starting date.
- You will receive a full refund for cancellations 30 days before the retreat starting date, less a $300 administration fee.
- No refund or credit will be issued if cancellation is 30 days or less before the retreat starting date unless you find someone to fill your spot.
- The Living Centre is not responsible for costs incurred from air travel expenses or accommodation expenses in the case of cancellation of the retreat because of insufficient registration or a global situation beyond our control. The Living Centre is responsible for giving notice of cancellation 30 days in advance of the retreat’s scheduled starting date.
For Weekend Workshops & Series
- A full refund, except for an administration fee of $50, will be issued if notice of cancellation is given earlier than 15 days before any weekend workshop or series starts.
- No refund or credit will be issued if cancellation is 15 days or less before the workshop.
The Living Centre reserves the right to cancel any program due to insufficient enrolment. Registrants will be notified three weeks before the start date (for Certification & Mentorship programs) and three days before the start date (for weekend workshops & series), and a full refund will be issued for the amount paid up until that point. You can choose a full refund or put your deposit toward another program with 10% off your pre-booked program. Please check with your airline regarding the cancellation policy.
Note: Credits are transferable to another person with your consent in writing. The Living Centre is not responsible for plane reservations booked to attend the cancelled workshop.