Ayurveda: Ancient "Science of Life"
The first training of its kind in the western world,combining the 5,000 year old practice of Ayurveda with Living-Food nutrition.
Often called the "Mother of All Healing" this powerful system of healing originated in India. More than a mere system of treating illness, Ayurveda is a "Science of Life", (Ayur = life, Veda = science or knowledge).
The ancient wisdom of Ayurveda provides specific guidelines for incredible health, and these precepts are taught by renowned expert Shantree Kacera, D.N., Ph.D.
In Ayurveda, body, mind and consciousness work together in maintaining balance. A lifestyle approach, Ayurveda emphasizes prevention through offering guidelines on ideal daily and seasonal routines, nutrition, exercise, and the proper use of the senses and herbs. This in depth training of the ancient wisdom and science of Ayurveda will give you the tools to attain and maintain vibrant health of body, mind and emotions.
Register today to take advantage of this special opportunity. Openings are limited.
Ayurveda: Nature's Wisdom Revealed
Your constitution reveals your blueprint outlining the innate tendencies that have been built into your system from your family tree.
By working with your constitution, treatment is not symptomatic, but goes to the root of the individual's physiological and psychological being.
Knowledge of one's constitution is the true essence and basis of any preventative medicine.
You will gain an in-depth knowledge of how the primary forces of nature (Wind, Fire, Water) express through us. Three fundamental energies that govern our inner and outer environments are known in Sanskrit as Vata (Wind), Pitta (Fire) and Kapha (Water) – the constitutional dosha's.
What you will learn:
• The Principles of Ayurveda
• Determining Your Constitutional Blueprint
• The Doshas - Physical & Psychological Profiles
• Ayurvedic & Live-Food Nutrition
• Treatment protocols for optimal health
• Designing an individualized nutritional & lifestyle program
• Seasonal influences on Ayurvedic practices
• Ayurvedic cleansing therapies
• Recipes and menu plan for each body type
• Emotional & psycho-spiritual health
• How knowing your dosha supports harmonious relationships
• Protocols and guidelines for selecting foods, choosing herbs, exercises and making lifestyle changes to support a natural, healthy state, and avoid those that disrupt natural balance.
• a 21–Day Plan to Transform your Life
• Mindful Eating: Your Mental attitude Toward Nourishment
• The Green Power of Ayurveda
• Food Quality & Organic Food Choices
• Local Food ~ Authentic Foods
Who would benefit?
Ayurveda: Nature's Wisdom offers important education to support anyone seeking long-term health and vitality, including those who desire to:
- Heal physical or emotional pain
- Know themselves more deeply
- Transform stress & burnout
- Create a balanced & happy lifestyle
- Enhance health, relationships & career
- Understand their constitutional body type
- Deal with addictions
- Have more energy & vitality
The Daily Flow
Ayurveda: Nature's Wisdom is offered as a weekend workshop or 5 day training.
This workshop begins at 7am with Primordial Movement and meditation with co-founder of The Living Centre, Lorenna Kacera. Breakfast is served at 8am and session begins at 9am.
The morning will include study of the above topics, followed by an Ayurvedic Vegan Live-Food lunch designed by The Living Centre.
The afternoon includes a lecture, interactive exchanges and concludes with a Sevenfold Path to Peace meditation. The session is finished a 5pm.
• Conscious Living Manual, Lorenna Bousquet-Kacera & Walter 'Shantree' Kacera, D.N., Ph.D.
• Ayurvedic Tongue Diagnosis, Walter 'Shantree' Kacera, D.N., Ph.D.
• Ayurveda: The science of Self~Healing, ~Dr. Vasant Lad, Lotus Press
• Ayurvedic Healing: A Comprehensive Guide, ~Dr. David Frawley, Lotus Press
• Conscious Eating, ~Dr. Gabriel Cousens, North Atlantic Books, 2000
A Certificate of Completion will be issued upon completing the 5-Day Training Program.
Dates for Ayurveda: Nature's Wisdom Weekend & 5 Day Trainings
February 7 - 8
March 7 - 8
April - 18 - 19
May 30 - 31 June 3
October 24 - 25
November 21 - 22
Times: Saturday 9am to Sunday 5pm.
Five Day Trainings
February 7 - 11
March 7 - 11
April - 18 - 22
May 30 - June 3
October 24 - 29
November 21 - 26
Times: Saturday 9 am to Wednesday 5pm.
For information about our Living Nutrition 4 Week Residential Apprenticeship Program
Ayurveda: Nature's Wisdom is part of the Ayurvedic Living Nutrition Course. For information about our Ayurvedic Living Nutrition Educator Course
Register for Ayurveda: Nature's Wisdom
Includes: workshop, educational material and organic vegan live-food lunches.
Transportation, tax and accommodations are not included in the pricing.
Ask about our companion pricing.
Payment can be made through 'PayPal' below, or by certified check. Please make check payable to The Living Centre and send to: 5871 Bells Rd., London, ON., Canada, N6P 1P3