Certification by Correspondence
"The Eyes are Windows of the Soul" ~ Shakespeare
"Iridology is a system of investigating the body and its functions with the information the body makes available through the iris. It is a living image, not merely of the body as we see it, but also of the process that creates it, what it has been, and what it is liable to become. It is as simple, elegant, specific and perfect as the body itself." ~Shantree Kacera, Constitutional Elemental Medicine
This course is designed to provide a solid foundation in understanding Iridology as a natural healing art and science. The apprenticeship will be filled with practical visual aids, charts, slide and video presentations, case studies and plenty of hands-on experience.
Constitutional Iridology The Process
The following information will answer your questions about how to use these lessons.
Projects & Assignments
The Lessons are designed to provide practical, hands-on experience.
Each lesson gives:
Projects in this course involve case history taking, drawing iris charts, and writing a thesis. You are encouraged to complete as many of these projects as you can. Each assignment is designed to enrich your personal experience with the inner ecology within the iris.
Homework is sent upon completion of each lesson and is returned to you. You DO NOT need to send your reference files. You should, however, keep us posted as to how you're doing with your projects; i.e., how your reference files are progressing, report on your thesis development, and case history updates.
You may complete these lessons on your own time schedule. But in order to utilize them to their fullest, we recommend you set up a schedule time to do each lesson; one evening a week or an afternoon on the week-ends will keep your momentum going. The average time to complete the course is about one year. Some students have completed the material in 6 months while others may take a few years.
We do ask that you complete the course in a period of two years. After the two year period, if the student fails to complete the course within the allotted period, the time-extension fee is $100. for an additional year.
One of the specialties of these lessons is the personal attention available to your questions and homework. We invite your comments, and suggestions.
Each student who successfully completes the lessons and ALL the homework will receive a beautiful Iridology Certificate. The Certificate awarded states that you are acknowledged for the successful completion of a thorough in-depth study and understanding of Constitutional Iridology. The reputation of this course is outstanding and is recognized as superior among other professional Iridologist, Iridology schools, and natural healing centers.
Lessons 1-14 & Beautifully Designed Course Binder
The Clinical Constitutional Iridology Correspondence Course comes in a specially designed binder. The binder makes it easy for you to keep your lessons, homework and other course material together. The binder is sent out as soon as we receive your tuition. To receive your lessons, binder and textbooks send a check or money order for ($1000. Canadian Funds) to: 'The Living Centre,' 5871 Bells Rd. London, ON. CANADA, N6P 1P3
Course Textbooks & Charts
* Iridology: A Complete Guide to Diagnosising through the Iris and to Related forms of Treatment - Farida Sharon, MD (MA) MH, ND, FBRI
* 2 DVD's of Iridology Lectures on history, philosophy, anatomy, iris signs, colours, textures, shapes, markings, pupils and constitutions
* Iridology & Iris Diagnosis Charts (Shantree Kacera, D.N., Ph.D.)
* The Healing Tastes Charts (Shantree Kacera, D.N., Ph.D.)
* Ayurveda: The Science of Self-Healing (Dr. Vasant Lad)
* Ayurvedic Healing: A Comprehensive Healing (Dr. David Frawley)
* Conscious Living Manual: The Sevenfold Path of Peace, Shantree Kacera, D.N., Ph.D. & Lorenna Bousquet-Kacera, 2002
* Herbal Energetics Chart (Dr. Frawley, Lotus Press, 1986)
Bridging the Gap Between American and European Iridology
In this in-depth Iridology course, the students will learn from the teachings of Dr. Bernard Jensen, Dr. Joseph Deck, Joseph Angerer, Farida Sharan, and Harri Wolf. They will learn that some of the information that is being taught in Iridology has been proven incorrect according to the latest research from Europe, Italy, and Russia. The students will also learn a lot of new information that is not commonly taught in North America.
LESSON 1 INTRODUCTION TO IRIDOLOGY
Iridology, What is it?
A Vision for Iridology
An Overview of the steps in an Iris Examination
A Historical Outline of Key Researchers in Iridology
Client of Communication Guidelines
Comparison of American, European and Applied Iridology (TM)
* Philosophy of Natural Medicine: Philosophical principles of wholistic medicine. History and chronology.
LESSON 2 CONSTITUTIONAL MEDICINE
The Constitution, What is it?
Advantages of Constitutional Medicine
Constitution Subtypes governed by Iris Structure and Physical Resiliency
Constitutions and Subtypes Governed by Iris Color
* Symbolic Language of the Interior World: Iridology equipment. How to read and draw the irides of the eye for accurate case taking. Case sheets, maps, charts, and Iridology dictionary.
LESSON 3 EYE ANATOMY AND PHYSIOLOGY
Anatomy of the Eye
Vascular Layers of the Iris
* Iris Texture, density, Constitution and Structure: the various constitutional iris models of the world. Iris colors, abnormal iris colors, psora or pigmentation, topostable & topolabile pigments, heterchromia, sclera markings. Extensive charts and drawings. The language of Iridology.
LESSON 4 IRIS DENSITY AND SHADING
Density (Physical Resiliency or Resistance)
Shading (White Signs and Three Types of Dark Signs)
The Healing Equation
* Iris Signs: Theoretically and visual Iris signs vocabulary. Lacunae, reflexive fibers, radials, relationships, healing signs. Iris color slide set with worksheets and case histories.
LESSON 5 THE ELIMINATIVE SYSTEM
Iris Map, Zones, Topography, Structures and Functions
Guidelines for Reading an Iris Chart
Iris Charts for the Right and Left Iris
* Main and auxiliary eliminative channels, iris evaluation, natural therapies to cleanse and activate. Foundation of purification, rejuvenation, and transformation. Holistic Relationships, a dynamic way of understanding inner ecology is included in each body system chapter.
LESSON 6 THE NERVOUS SYSTEM
Basic Iris Signs and Landmarks
Lesions, Reflexive fibres, and Radials
Defect Signs and Lacunae
* Unique original chapter. Charts displaying the many ways the nervous system is revealed in the iris. Autonomic nervous system, pupil dynamics and reactions, pupillary ruff, brain areas and nerve rings. Treatment, charts, drawings.
LESSON 7 THE DIGESTIVE SYSTEM
The Collarette, What is it?
Analyzing Digestive Signs
Wreath Chart Placement, Quality and Shape
Collarette, Ciliary Zone and Pupil Size Relationships to Vitality and Digestion
* Iris evaluation & natural medicine treatment. Holistic relationships of anatomy and physiology. Iris drawings and charts. Each body system forms an integral part of holistic inner ecology
LESSON 8 THE CIRCULATORY AND LYMPHATIC SYSTEMS:
* Iris evaluation, treatment, holistic relationships. Original Iris drawings and charts show fine detail. Cleansing the essential way to purification
LESSON 9 THE ENDOCRINE AND REPRODUCTIVE SYSTEMS
* Iris evaluation, treatment and holistic relationships, Iris drawings and charts. In all chapters students color iris drawings, integrating left and right brain, logical and intuitive learning processes.
LESSON 10 THE RESPIRATORY AND REPRODUCTIVE SYSTEM
* Iris evaluation, treatment and holistic relationships, Iris drawings and charts. In all the chapters students will color iris drawing, integrating left and right brain, logical and intuitive processes.
LESSON 11 THE SKELETAL AND MUSCULAR SYSTEMS
* Iris evaluation, treatment and holistic relationships. Iris drawings and charts. The understanding of quality, flexibility and strength of tissue integrity to rebalance and purify the inner ecology.
LESSONS 12 PSYCHOLOGICAL IRIDOLOGY
* History of Psychological Iridology. Mind/body/spirit was observed by pioneers from all ages and countries correspondences to chakras, elements and emotions, and organ and body systems, body/mind/spirit dynamics, therapies and higher values.
LESSON 13 THE RAYID MODEL
Right and Left Iris imbalances
Approaches to Psychological Iridology
Mind, Emotions and Body Relationships in the Iris The Essence of the Structures, Introversion, Extroversion and Hemispheric Polarity
The Influence of the Family Tree
Masculine and Feminine Principles
Relationship Patterns and Family Case Studies
* Overview: structural types, mental/emotional/physical bodies, iris rings, ascending and descending energies, universal rhythm and spirit, personalities, left/right brain, iris position, relationship dynamics, therapies and higher virtues.
LESSON 14 THE ART AND SCIENCE OF SCLEROLOGY
The Eye's Alphabet- Lines in the Sclera
Quadrants, Zones and Lines- an Overview
Zone and Lines Examples- an overview
Technique- How to Chart the Sclera
Around the Clock Overview- Right Sclera and Left Sclera
Commentary- Key Zones and Lines
Format of the Course
The course is designed to provide a solid foundation of Clinical Constitutional Iridology as a Natural Healing Art. The in-depth weekend classroom course is practical with visual aids: slides, charts, video presentations, and case studies. Each lesson covers a major topic, and holistic relationships to all other body systems in the iris and the body.
*Indicates material covered in the Clinical Constitutional Iridology Home Study Course.
PART I (The Correspondence Course) Is the home study of the course. Study the material and do the lessons at your own pace. Send in the lessons through the postal mail or email. We'll check your lessons and make comments and give you feedback on your progress.
PART II (The Advanced Study & Research) This part of the course is where you have the opportunity to dive even deeper into this field of study. Choose an area of study that relates to this course, that sparks passion within you,invites curiosity, exploration and research. Write a 5,000 word thesis and send it in; we would also ask that you give a few classes or lectures on this topic to your local community.
Clinical Constitutional Iridology
* The Complete Correspondence Course $1000.
* The Advanced part of the course involves you doing a Research Thesis.
Register for Clinical Iridology Correspondence
$1000 for all Correspondence Courses
Shipping is $25 for USA and Canada. Additional shipping charges may apply for overseas
Do you have a coupon code? If so, enter it now then click the 'Apply coupon' button. Otherwise, click the 'Close' button.
Please wait while you are redirected...
All courses will have 13% HST tax added at check out via PayPal, or send a certified cheque or money order, remembering to add 13% HSt tax and send to:
'The Living Centre'
5871 Bells Rd.
Canada, N6P 1P2