$250. OFF OCTOBER SPECIAL
Ayurvedic Tongue Diagnosis Correspondence/Mentorship
* Easy to Learn Technique for Health Practitioners & the Layman
* Fast Client Assessment Method
* No Equipment Needed
* 80% Accuracy
* See Healthy Changes Quickly
* Treatment Protocols Using Ayurvedic Principles in Whole Foods & Herbs
* Tongue diagnosis is a vital diagnostic Ayurvedic tool for assessing the current health of a patient and providing a basis for prognosis
* It also informs about the underlying challenges of the patient's constitution.
* The tongue gives very accurate information about the state of Prana and blood, progression and regression of disease, degree of heat and cold and the depth or penetration of a pathogenic imbalance.
* 80 percent accuracy before any blood tests, hair analyses, or urinalysis results come back form labs.
Embracing the Sacred Fire
Welcome to the study of the great and ancient science of Constitutional Tongue Diagnosis Medicine. You are indeed embarking on one of the great adventures of the human mind throughout the ages. May this healing and learning journey take you to the source of all nourishment and the origins of life within your own heart. May you have the inspiration to follow it out whole-heartedly in a way that is beneficial and creative for you and guide you through your life and help you in being of healing service to all life.
This comprehensive study course is intended for both the professional health care practitioner and the student of holistic medicine. It is designed to lay a foundation for the skilled use of Constitutional Medicine within a holistic practice and may be used in a number of different, yet compatible ways:
* As a foundation of a practice as a Constitution Tongue Diagnosis Practitioner.
* As an adjunct to the practice of a therapist in another natural healing modality.
* As a training in self-healing for nonprofessionals.
Students not only study the theory of the natural healing arts but they put the principles of purification, regeneration and transformation into work and their personal lives.
Graduates become living examples of the truth of the teachings and authentic guides and teachers for those seeking health and healing - both essential qualities for success.
"I have thoroughly enjoyed every moment of studying with you long distance and look forward to studying with you one day at your centre in Canada.
Thank you for the amount of work you have put together is truly amazing and original thought. I can't tell you what it has meant to myself and my patients to finally see Ayurveda married up with Living Nutrition aspects to give such a wholistic approach to health. Thank you for your dedication to your work that gives so much to humanity.
"Attached are my final questions for the Ayurvedic Tongue Diagnosis course ... I just wanted to say Thank you for preparing such an enriching course, I feel refreshed, the course has given me a deeper meaning and understanding of my career choice and the healing ability of food! I throughly enjoyed it, and definitely want to study further in the natural living arts!
I have started incorporating tongue diagnosis and Ayurvedic principles into my work with great success.
I hope one day to be able to come and visit your center.
Thank you again for this enriching experience."
~Niki from Africa
Ayurvedic Tongue Diagnosis Details
The course was compiled and written in response to seeing a great opportunity for truly preventative medicine. In fourteen lessons you will explore directly with instructor/author Shantree Kacera the unique synthesis of Western and Eastern Protocols in Constitutional Medicine. The course content is organized in three sections: theory, diagnosis and body systems.
Tongue diagnosis is a vital instrument used in Ayurvedic Medicine both for assessing the current health of a patient and providing a basis for prognosis. It also informs the practitioner about the underlying challenges of the patient's constitution. The tongue gives very accurate information about the state of Prana and blood, progression and regression of disease, degree of heat and cold and the depth or penetration of a pathogenic imbalance. This course is taught by Walter 'Shantree' Kacera bringing to the practitioner a very important and flexible resource for those wishing to integrate tongue diagnosis into their private practice.
For the student, it is a very valuable and important aid. The work is designed with both the beginner and practitioner in mind, and comes with fundamentals supported by slide presentations of sample clinical indicators.
LEVEL I: CONSTITUTIONAL TONGUE DIAGNOSIS
Understanding the Constitution
The Benefits of Tongue Diagnosis
History of Tongue Diagnosis
Fundamental Concepts & Basic Methods of Tongue Diagnosis
An Ayurvedic Approach to Tongue Diagnosis
LEVEL II: PRACTICAL APPLICATION OF TONGUE DIAGNOSIS
Tongue Signs: A Visual Presentation of the Internal Organs - The principles in Tongue Diagnosis
Tongue Spirit & Body Color
Tongue Body Shape
Tongue Diagnosis in the Clinic
LEVEL III: ADVANCED TONGUE DIAGNOSIS
Using tongue diagnosis in emotional problems
Tongue diagnosis & nutritional and herbal therapy (The Healing Tastes)
Special Tongue Signs & Considerations regarding tongue diagnosis in children
Changes in the Tongue - Following Treatment (Case Studies before & after presentations)
*There will be a special section to cover the traditional principles governing the identification of disease patterns and their relationship to tongue characteristics.
Up-to-date research of Saliva Testing for Acid-Alkaline Balance
*Read each lesson at least three times before answering the questions at the end.
*Study the charts carefully.
Answering the Homework Lessons
This course is divided into seven sections with a total of 14 chapters. Each section has study questions that the student should answer e to assure that they have learned the main points of the chapter. Not all the material in each chapter has equal weight, so what is more significant will be evident from the questions. Not all the answers are found in the course textbook material but may require additional thinking because the course encourages the development of creative intelligence and not just the looking up of answers in a book. If you cannot find the answer see if you can discover an answer to it by your creative thinking based on the fundamental teachings of this course. After completing the questions in detail to the best of your ability please return to us. This course is meant to be thorough and engaging, to really teach the foundation and is not meant to be easy.
*Writing out the answers will help you learn the material more thoroughly. You may refer to the text when completing the questions.
*Ask questions. You may send in your questions with your examination questions. We invite your comments, favorite herbal recipes, and suggestions.
*Please write your name and address at the top of page one of your examination questions.
*If possible, please type your answers.
*One of the specialties of these lessons is the personal attention available to your questions and homework.
Goals for the Course
The study course aims at providing the basic background of Constitutional Tongue Diagnosis Medicine knowledge useful for all individuals in the Natural Healing Arts. The main topics include philosophy, psychology, movement therapy, elemental medicine, diagnosis and treatment methods (including herbalism and nutritional medicine, etc. This course provides the fundamental knowledge necessary for any pursuit in Constitutional Tongue Diagnosis Medicine. Once the student has completed the course they are in a better position to understand human nature and the power of healing.
Format for the Course
The Constitutional Tongue Diagnosis Course consists of a series of lessons divided into seven sections. Each lesson is designed to cover a major topic and will require about two or three sittings. Obviously some of them may be more difficult, but all lessons are not equally easy or difficult. They are divided more by topic than by the time it may take to do them. One can take a lesson a week or as many as one can adequately assimilate.
It is preferred that the student not go on to later lessons until the earlier ones have been fully understood. There is no time limitation to the course. Each individual can go at his or her own pace of whatever time may allow. It is a good idea to set up a study schedule for your self and attend to it with some regularity. To complete the reading assignments and answer the lessons may take about 10-20 hours a week. More or less time may be necessary to fully assimilate all the material depending upon the capacity, interest and background of the student. If you desire to receive a Certificate of Completion, all of these lesson questions, projects and assignments, must be completed and corrected by us.
Structure of the Course
The course comes in three sections.
Part I. Background and Philosophy in Constitutional Tongue Diagnosis
(Basic language of reading the tongue)
Part II. Constitutional Analysis, Practical Tongue Diagnosis Techniques
Part III. Advanced Tongue Diagnosis, Treatment Protocols in Diet, Herbs, Oils, Fasting & Purification Techniques, etc.
(Primary treatment methods)
Textbooks & Charts for the Course
* Ayurvedic Tongue Diagnosis Book (Shantree Kacera, D.N., Ph.D.)
* Tongue Diagnosis Charts (Shantree Kacera, D.N., Ph.D.)
* The Healing Tastes Charts (Shantree Kacera, D.N., Ph.D.)
* Ayurveda: The Science of Self-Healing (Dr. Vasant Lad)
* Ayurvedic Healing: A Comprehensive Healing (Dr. David Frawley)
* Conscious Living Manual: The Sevenfold Path to Peace, Walter 'Shantree' Kacera, D.N., Ph.D. & Lorenna Bousquet-Kacera, 2002
* Herbal Energetics Chart (Dr. Frawley, Lotus Press, 1986)
You may complete these lessons on your own time schedule. But in order to utilize them to their fullest, we recommend you set up a schedule time to do each lesson; one evening a week or an afternoon on the week-ends will keep your momentum going. The average time to complete the course is about one year. Some students have completed the material in 6 months while others may take a few years. We do ask that you complete the course in a period of two years. After the two year period, if the student fails to complete the course within the allotted period, the time-extension fee is $100. for each additional year.
Each student who successfully completes the lessons and ALL the homework will receive a beautiful Ayurvedic Tongue Diagnosis Certificate. The Certificate awarded states that you are acknowledged for the successful completion of a thorough in-depth study and understanding of Constitutional Ayurvedic Medicine. The reputation of this course is outstanding and is recognized as superior among other professional natural health practitioners, wholistic schools, and natural healing centers.
Lessons 1-14 & Beautifully Designed Course Binder
The Constitutional Tongue Diagnosis Correspondence Course comes in a specially designed binder. The binder makes it easy for you to keep your lessons, homework and other course material together. The binder is sent out as soon as we receive your tuition.
PART I (The Correspondence Course) Is the home study part of the course. Study the material and do the lessons at your own pace. Send in the lessons through the postal mail or email. We'll check your lessons and make comments and give you feedback on your progress.
PART II (The Advanced Study & Research) This part of the course is where you have the opportunity to dive even deeper into this field of study. Choose an area of study that you related to in the course, one that sparks passion within you, invites yours curiosity, beckons you to explore and research. Write a 5,000-word thesis and conduct a research project and send it in; we would also ask that you also offer a few classes or lectures in this topic to your local community. This part of the course takes it to another level of understanding and builds confidence.
These sessions are available to both support and deepen the learning experience of this course. Two sessions of one hour each which can be done over the phone or through Skype. I am making myself available to guide and advise you on your research thesis project. You need to book these sessions well in advance once you have sent in your proposed thesis topic.
Part I (The Beginning)
LESSONS 1. INTRODUCTION
• An Overview: Tongue Diagnosis
• What is Ayurveda?
• The Fundamental Principles
• Signs of Health
• The Benefits Of Ayurvedic Tongue Diagnosis
• Ayurvedic & Chinese Systems in Comparison
Part II (The Seed)
2. THE CONSTITUTION: YOUR INHERITED GENETIC BLUEPRINT
• The Constitution: The Seed
• History of Constitutional Medicine
• What is Ayurvedic Constitutional Medicine
• Advantages of Ayurvedic Medicine
• Constitutional Nature
• Inner Ecology & Outer Ecology
• Understanding Your Constitution & Your Current Condition
• The Twenty Attributes
3. THE THREE DOSHAS
• Attributes of the Three Doshas
• Doshas & Their Location in the Body
• Understanding the Doshas
• Functions of Vata, Pitta, Kapha
• Effects of Vata, Pitta, Kapha
• Characteristics of Vata, Pitta and Kapha Types
• Signs of Vata, Pitta and Kapha Imbalance
• The Ten Constitutional Types
• Sites of the Doshas
• The Fivefold Division
• Causes of Constitutional Imbalance
• Prana, Tejas & Ojas
• The Sattvic Diet
Part III (The Terrain)
4. THE ELEMENTS
• The Five Elements
• The Terrain: An Introduction
• The Elements in Life
• The Five Elements & the Gunas
• Elemental Questionnaire
• The Elements & the Six Tastes
5. THE SEVEN DHATUS
• Malas: Waste Products
• The Energy Channels: Srotas
Part IV (The Fire)
6. DIGESTION: THE CORNERSTONE OF HEALTH
• The Fire
• Agni: The Digestive Fire
• The Four Varieties of Agni
• Agni Sources
• Enzymes & Agni
• Rekindling Your Digestive Fire
• Stoking Your Fire: An Agni Program
7. AMA & DISEASE
• Ama Signs
• The Four Main Causes of Ama
• Ama & the Dhatus
• Evaluating Your Ama Level
• Analysis of Ama Accumulation
• Ayurvedic Dhatus Balancing Recommendations
• Power of the Sun
Part V (The Diagnosis)
8. TONGUE & THE TASTE BUDS
• Taste Fundamentals
• Taste Buds
• The Six Tastes
• Tastes & the Elements
9. AYURVEDIC TONGUE DIAGNOSIS
• History of Tongue Diagnosis
• The Tongue Maps
• The Relationship of the Tongue to the Body
• Topography of the Tongue
• Tongue Diagnosis: A 4-Step Procedure
• The Healthy Vibrant Tongue
• Constitutional Tongue Diagnosis
• Tongue Diagnosis & the Body Organs
• Other Tongue Signs
• Constitutional Tongue Examination
• The primary factors to observe, they are:
a). Body Color & Tongue Spirit
b). The body or size, shape and movement of the tongue
c). The Tongue Coating
d). The amount of moisture on the Tongue
• Tongue Diagnosis Signs
• Tongue Diagnosis: An Overview
• Comparative Clinical Significance in Ayurveda, TCM & Western Medicine
• A Tongue Diary
• Salvia pH Testing
Part VI (The Nourishment)
10. NOURISHING WISDOM
• The Nourishment
• The Six Stages of Digestion
• The Process of Digestive Phases
• The Psychobiology of Chewing
• Ayurvedic Dietary Suggestions
• Life Force in Food
• Ayurvedic Food Concepts in Food Combining
• Tongue Cleaning
• Acid- Alkaline Balance
• Fasting & Purification Practices
• Rasayana Therapy
11. THE SIX HEALING TASTES
• The Essential Aspects of the Healing Tastes
• The Significance to Tastes & Digestion
• The Effect of Tastes on the Dosha
• The Six Tastes in Nature
• Tastes & Energy & Food
• The Six Tastes & their Values
• Adaptation of Seasonal & Daily Regime
• The Six Tastes & Constitution
• Tastes & Emotions
• The Six Tastes & the Mind
• Tastes, Intoxicants & the Mind
• A Happy Home Recipe
12. THE SATTVIC DIET
• Food, Prana & Consciousness
• The Optimal Sattvic Diet
• Original Nourishment
• A Sattvic Live-Food Approach
• Nature's Foods vs Denatured Foods
• The Seven Keys for Determining the Quality of Food
• Peace through a Sattvic Diet
• Relationship of Sattvic, Rajasic & Tamasic Foods
• Food Plan for Vata, Pitta, Kapha
• Vegetarian Facts
Part VII (The Conclusion)
13. CONSTITUTIONAL CASE STUDIES
• A Case of Vata Imbalance
• A Case of Pitta Imbalance
• A Case of Kapha Imbalance
• An Ayurvedic Case Study: Pitta Prakruti Woman with Insomnia & Vata Vikruti
14. LATEST UPDATES & RESEARCH
• Constitutional Questionnaires & Diagnostic Worksheets
Advanced Written Thesis, Research & One-on-One Sessions
* The Complete Correspondence Course Material
* The Advanced part of the course involves you doing a Research Thesis
* One-on-One Sessions with Shantree Kacera
Register for Ayurvedic Tongue Diagnosis Correspondence
$1250 for the Correspondence Course Material & One-on-One Sessions
Shipping is $50 for USA and Canada. Additional shipping charges may apply for overseas
Do you have a coupon code? If so, enter it now then click the 'Apply coupon' button. Otherwise, click the 'Close' button.
Please wait while you are redirected...
Payment can be made through paypal or by certified cheque and send to:
'The Living Centre'
5871 Bells Rd.
Canada, N6P 1P2